Who Are TSZX?

Lina - Dana - Stephanie - Sunday

The Grace (Korean: 천상지희 더 그레이스; Chinese: 天上智喜 The Grace) is a South Korean a capella girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2005. It consists of four members that specialize in singing, dancing, and acting.


The Grace was known as TSZX before the promotion of their 3rd Korean single (My Everything) around the end of 2006, at which the group changed their name to The Grace to signal the change of the group's style to a more “graceful” one. TSZX is the romanization of the Mandarin Chinese pronunciation, Tiān Shàng Zhì Xǐ. In Japan, the group is still officially known as Tenjōchiki, which is also abbreviated (though less frequently) as TJCK.


POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

Fan Q&A's Vol. 3

Posted by Anonymous On Sunday, February 08, 2009
Loosely Translated and Paraphrased from Japanese:
-- No. 21: Quick question, how do you guys diet? Your thin style and shapes are what I long to achieve. Please recommend me a good diet plan! (01/25/2007)
- Lina: Do not eat after 6 pm and avoid oily food.
- Dana: I think mental strength can defeat the temptation of food.
- Sunday: Movement! Relieves stress and keeps your focus.
- Stephanie: Exercise, it's good for your health and will benefit your body.

-- No. 22: Tenjochiki, what type of genres do you want to try? I know Dana has written her own lyrics, what about the others? (02/03/2007)
- Lina: I would like to try a lot of different genres. I am also practicing to write my own lyrics.
- Dana: I would like to try Jazz and continue writing more lyrics.
- Sunday: Soft rock. I want to write my own lyrics and also work with a composer.
- Stephanie: Soul and old jazz. I've already written Rap lyrics, but I'd like to write non-Rap lyrics also.

-- No. 23: You all have such good style, what is your favorite part of your bodies? (02/16/2007)
- Lina: Arms. They are a little long, but that helps them look slim.
- Dana: Legs. My legs are long and people say they look like highways.
- Sunday: Butt and ankles. My ankles are very thin and I'm proud of my butt. (I seriously could not think of another way to translate this...)
- Stephanie: Hips. A lot of people compliment me on my hips.

-- No. 24: Hi Tenjochiki! There are many places to go in Japan, if you go on a date, where would you like to go? I like Tokyo Disneyland. (03/05/2007)
- Lina: I would like to go to Harajuku, it seems like an interest place.
- Dana: Odaiba with a night view from the Rainbow Bridge.
- Sunday: I pick Sapporo! I would like to see the snow festival with a warm cocoa drink.
- Stephanie: Okinawa. I heard it is very beautiful so it should be perfect for a date.

-- No. 25: What is one thing you always put in your bag? (03/05/2007)
- Lina: Mobile phone.
- Dana: My phone is always in my bag!
- Sunday: Jack Skeleton pen, i-Pod, and lotion!
- Stephanie: Wallet.

-- No. 26: Did you have any troubles when you first came to Japan? (03/15/2007)
- Lina: It was hard getting adjusted when we first came.
- Dana: I would just ask the fans. I love South Korean and Japanese fans!
- Sunday: It was different and I felt a little grief over it.
- Stephanie: I was afraid of getting lost, but now there's no problem!

-- No. 27: You all have been in Japan for a while now, what are your favorite dishes? (04/04/2007)
- Lina: I like noodles.
- Dana: Sushi!
- Sunday: Sushi!
- Stephanie: Sushi!

-- No. 28: When you first came to Japan, what surprised you? (06/02/2007)
- Lina: The cosplay girls in Harajuku. We don't have that in South Korea, so it was a little different.
- Dana: Here tomatoes are eaten with salt, while in Korea we eat them with sugar.
- Sunday: The habit of saving money. I need to try it!
- Stephanie: The taxi fare is pretty high here...

-- No. 29: What are your favorite Japanese characters/ Kanji? (07/20/2007)
- Lina: 上 (Above). I know everyone one.
- Dana: 休 (Closed). I want to break it~
- Sunday: 好 (Good/ to like). I think it looks good.
- Stephanie: 天 (Heaven). But I need someone to explain it to me...

-- No. 30: In Japanese or Korean, what is your favorite song? (07/31/2007)
- Lina: "Boomerang," since it's our debut song.
- Dana: "My Everything," the melody is very good.
- Sunday: "Piranha," of course! I love the dance tune of it.
- Stephanie: I love "The Club."

Note: Due to the decrease in activities of Tenjochiki in November and my personal procrastination in life, I'm going to try to translate all of the girl's fan Q&A's from their old homepage. I'll do 10 at a time.

Original Article
Source: Tenjochiki Official Site

1 Response to "Fan Q&A's Vol. 3"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    -- No. 23: You all have such good style, what is your favorite part of your bodies? (02/16/2007)
    - Lina: Arms. They are a little long, but that helps them look slim.
    - Dana: Legs. My legs are long and people say they look like highways.
    - Sunday: Butt and ankles. My ankles are very thin and I'm proud of my butt. (I seriously could not think of another way to translate this...)
    - Stephanie: Hips. A lot of people compliment me on my hips.

    Sunday unnie is proud of her butt!! Just like Junsu oppa!! Both of them think their butt is their jjang part of their body... JunDay love~