Who Are TSZX?

Lina - Dana - Stephanie - Sunday

The Grace (Korean: 천상지희 더 그레이스; Chinese: 天上智喜 The Grace) is a South Korean a capella girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2005. It consists of four members that specialize in singing, dancing, and acting.


The Grace was known as TSZX before the promotion of their 3rd Korean single (My Everything) around the end of 2006, at which the group changed their name to The Grace to signal the change of the group's style to a more “graceful” one. TSZX is the romanization of the Mandarin Chinese pronunciation, Tiān Shàng Zhì Xǐ. In Japan, the group is still officially known as Tenjōchiki, which is also abbreviated (though less frequently) as TJCK.


POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

Interview with Stephanie Kim

Posted by Staff On Sunday, January 23, 2011
After a long hiatus, Stephanie Kim from Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace took some time to tell us about her return to dancing and plans for the future.


© Stephanie Kim; Photo: Reed Hutchinson

Could you please introduce yourself to our readers?
Stephanie Kim: My name is Stephanie Kim. I am a professional ballet dancer in the Los Angeles Ballet Company.

It's nice to see that you're doing fine after being away for so long. Because of your training, your back was in bad condition and you had to stop your career for a while; how did you feel about that?
Stephanie Kim: I was very sad that I couldn’t perform for ‘The Grace’ solo concert in Japan, but the concert went very successfully and I was very proud of my members. I stopped my singing career but I’m staying very busy dancing. I feel very lucky because I recovered from my injury and I get to continue to perform on the stage no matter what industry I’m in.

After two years, you were able to dance again, and now you're in the Los Angeles Ballet Company. How is it?
Stephanie Kim: I am very glad that I could join the Los Angeles Ballet Company. I never thought that I would be able to dance again, especially since I took such a long break from it.

If you could choose between a career as a ballerina and a career as a singer, what would you choose and why?
Stephanie Kim: I would choose both careers. I am very thankful that I could experience both.

Do you have any plans as a member of Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace?
Stephanie Kim: I don’t have any plans yet.

Do you keep in touch with Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace's members?
Stephanie Kim: Yes, we talk on the phone often.

What are your plans as a ballerina? As a singer?
Stephanie Kim: The Los Angeles Ballet’s season has just started. I would like to continue to focus on my dancing career.

Since the beginning of your career in Korea and in the USA, what has been the most difficult thing to achieve for you?
Stephanie Kim: Being away from the family was the most difficult part for me.

This seems to be a new beginning for you, which brings me to ask how do you want to be known from now on? As Chunmoo Stephanie or Kim Bo-kyung?
Stephanie Kim: Both of those names represent me. It doesn’t matter which name I use as long as I can be on the stage and perform for my fans and audiences.

Lately, what song do you most like to sing?
Stephanie Kim: I enjoy singing pop songs and the songs from my CSJH album.

If you could choose 3 of your favorite Korean singers (or bands), who would you choose?
Stephanie Kim: Lee Eun Mi, In Sooni and Big mama.

What are you known to be like?
Stephanie Kim: A girl who loves to sing and dance.

Seeing as this year is over, what do you hope to achieve by this time next year?
Stephanie Kim: I would like focus on my career in the Los Angeles Ballet Company and be healthier and happier.

Any last messages for KoME readers?
Stephanie Kim: Thank you for everything. I wouldn’t be able to dance or sing without my fans’ support. I’ll always be thankful.

----
Original Article
Source: KoME World
Date: 1/20/11

1 Response to "Interview with Stephanie Kim"

  1. Jeanne Said,

    Unnie, congrats for your recovery!!!

    I will always support u, but please comeback with other csjh's members after you ballet <3<3<3<3